HOW TO DONATE
Please make checks payable to Finlandia University and indicate "Ryan Street Community Garden" on the check's memo line. To ensure correct preparation of your receipt for tax purposes please include donor name, address, phone, and email (if available).
Send checks to:
Sustainable Keweenaw Resource Center (SKRC)
200 Michigan Street, Suite #316
Hancock, MI 49930
TO ARRANGE A MATERIALS DONATION PLEASE CONTACT US >
Wherever possible (and practical) we prefer to use waste-stream/recycling-stream materials and other locally and regionally sourced products.
- Park bench (untreated wood preferred)
- Gift Certificate to Industrial Graphics to help with our interpretive garden signage project
- Gift Card/Certificate for local hardware store (Risto's)
- Bales of straw (pesticide-/herbicide-free)
- Outdoor street-side trash/recycling receptacle (a cute one!)
- Cedar posts and beams to build a timber-frame pergola for our people space